ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION CONDITION REPORTS (EICR)
All homes need an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) - does yours have one?
Formerly known as a Periodic Inspection Report (or PIR), an EICR is a report to establish the overall condition of all the electrical installations in a building, stating whether it is satisfactory for continued use and detailing any work that might need to be done.
If you are a Landlord or Business Owner (Industrial, Commercial, Shops, Offices) you are required by law to have all electrial installations in your property or premises safety checked and certified via an EICR at regular intervals:
- Domestic installations – every 10 years or at a change of occupancy (whichever is sooner)
- Commercial installations – every 5 years or at change of occupancy (whichever is sooner)
- Industrial installations – every 3 years
- Landlord-owned residential accommodation – every 5 years or at change of occupancy (whichever is sooner)
- Offices, shops and laboratories – every 5 years
Millmark Electrical Solutions Ltd will carry out a full inspection at your property/premises and complete all required reporting and documentation, fully approved and certified by NICEIC.
If you need an Electrical Contractor get in touch with us. A friendly and personal service is guaranteed.
Call Alan on 07949600966 or 01245328805
Visit our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/MillmarkElectricalSolutions
or send us a message via the Contact Us page on this website.
Tidiness - 9.73
Courtesy - 9.95
Workmanship - 9.90
We are the number 1 recommendation for Fully Qualified and Vetted Electricians in the Essex area by MyTrustedExpert.com and rated 5/5 stars.
To check out their reviews, click here!